Transferring from Duke to Another Institution

When a student enrolled at Duke subsequently transfers to another institution as a degree-seeking student, the student forfeits his or her eligibility to re-enroll as an undergraduate at Duke if the student has attended the other institution for more than two semesters following his/her voluntary withdrawal from Duke. If you are considering whether to transfer to another institution, discuss this with your academic dean in the early stages of your planning.

See also:
    •    Voluntary Withdrawal from Duke