- Muslim refugees convert to Christianity
- Football-field baptism was 'voluntary,' pastor says
- First Jewish chaplain at Georgetown dies
- The pastor as intellectual
- Religion rated as top class
- Hipster Barbie rocks Instagram
Northwest Baptist Seminary in Vancouver collaborated with its denomination and churches to create Immerse, an M.Div. program built on a set of outcomes that are learned and practiced in the church. In this Q&A, the president talks about the program and the process that produced it.
- Evangelicals & Trump
- Payouts don't bring healing
- Doctors & God
- Faith, MIA from TV
- Religion in secular age
- Motherhood in tents
Under the guidance of a visionary minister and an energetic lay leader, Central Congregational UCC turned its overgrown 8-acre forest into a nature preserve. The payoff has been far greater than the church expected.
A writer considers biases that shape her as a white person in America and how she can reach out to her African-American neighbors as a means of racial healing.