Office of Student Returns

Special Leave of Completion / Return for Graduation Only

Information coming soon...

Return Application Deadlines

Students should determine their targeted return term and plan a submission accordingly. An earlier application will not be accepted and does not benefit you since it is important for the application to be as up-to-date as possible. It is the student's responsibility to make sure the application is complete by the deadline date. Letters of recommendation and other supporting documents from respective individuals should be requested in a timely manner. ONLY COMPLETE applications will be reviewed. Applications are reviewed as expeditiously as possible.  There are three review cycles per year with distinct deadlines.

Returning Semester

Application Period Opens

Application Deadline

Fall June 1 July 1
Spring October 1 November 1
Summer I and II March 1 April 1